The historic Dorsey House, originally built in 1847, served as a half-way house for those traveling by horse and buggy between Port Huron and Yale. The location, ten minutes west of Port Huron off of M-136, makes this a place that both city and rural folks enjoy. The original establishment was demolished in 1995 and a beautiful new building was raised of steel, mortar and brick, with a promise of a long and prosperous future: the new Dorsey House Restaurant. We have a lot of great information about the history of the Dorsey House.
Copyright © 2021 Dorsey House Restaurant Inc. - All Rights Reserved.